TREE GIVEAWAY RULES
THE JUBILTREE CO., LLC
2016 TREE GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Sponsor. The Jubiltree Company, LLC [Jubiltree Co.] is the sponsor of this giveaway promotion.This promotion is solely operated by The Jubiltree Company, LLC and in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Prize. One Classic Jubiltree Wooden Tree, valued at $475.00.
- Entry Deadline Date. December 12th, 2016, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Eligibility. Giveaways are open to individuals age eighteen (18) and over. Any entrant with a shipping address outside the U.S. is not eligible to win a prize unless their shipping address is approved by our international shipping partner, Bongo International, in accordance with its policies. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WON’T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
- How to Enter. To enter, an eligible individual may enter in three different ways: (1) By liking Jubiltree Co. on Facebook, or if already a Facebook fan of Jubiltree Co., by liking, sharing, or commenting on the Facebook giveaway status update. (2) By following Jubiltree on Pinterest or by repinning any tree on our Jubiltree Modern Christmas Tree Pinterest Board. (3) By subscribing to Jubiltree's electronic mailing list. Existing mailing list subscribers who are not on Facebook or Pinterest may also send Jubiltree a message through its website contact form to enter. Multiple entries of different kinds are accepted.
- Disclaimer. Jubiltree Co. will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Jubiltree Co. or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any entries or materials associated with the giveaway.
- Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
- Winner Selection. An entry number will be assigned to each entry upon receipt. A winning number will be generated using www.random.org on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. The individual whose entry number matches the winning number will be eligible to claim the prize.
- Winner Notification and Claiming the Prize. The individual with the winning entry number must prove eligibility and accept the prize within twenty-four (24) hours of notification. If the individual with the winning entry does not prove eligibility or accept the prize within twenty-four (24) hours, or if the notification e-mail is undeliverable within twenty-four (24) hours, or if there is no e-mail address associated with the winning entry, an alternate winning number will be selected and the previous winning number will be invalidated and the prize forfeited.
- Shipping Costs. A winner with a domestic address will receive the prize via complimentary ground shipping, but may elect to upgrade shipping at his or her own expense. A winner with a shipping address outside the United States will pay applicable shipping charges in accordance with our posted shipping policy, and agrees to shipment of the prize through our international shipping partner, Bongo International.
- Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Jubiltree Co. may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control. In the event the winner purchased a Jubiltree Wooden Tree between October 18, 2016 and December 12, 2016, Jubiltree Co. will refund the purchase up to the amount of $475.00.
- Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, city and state of residence, and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
- Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. In the event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Jubiltree Co. may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Jubiltree Co. are final. By entering the giveaway, an individual agrees to be bound by the decisions of Jubiltree Co. and these official rules. An entry may be disqualified if, in the discretion of Jubiltree Co., the entrant has attempted to circumvent these official rules.
- Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the sole discretion of Jubiltree Co., any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
- General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website or Facebook, an entrant agrees to release Jubiltree Co. from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Release of Facebook. By entering the giveaway, each entrant agrees to a complete release of Facebook from any liability relating to the giveaway.
- Choice of Law; Venue; Jurisdiction. The terms of this Agreement and any dispute relating thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Maine, without regard to conflict/choice of law principles. Any entrant agrees that any dispute will first be mediated by a qualified neutral party in the State of Maine. If mediation is unsuccessful, any legal claim shall be heard in a state or federal court in Portland, Maine, and any entrant further agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Portland, Maine.